CTET Offline/Physical Classroom Coaching for Paper 1 & Paper 2 (SST & MSc.)
New Batch starts 25 September 2021
Location – CGS Ghaziabad Center (Vaishali, Sector 9) Find us on Google Maps
Course Duration - 3 Months | Timings – 5 PM to 7 PM
Subjects – Child Development & Pedagogy (CDP), Hindi Bhasha, English Language, Mathematics, EVS, Social Studies, Science
Faculties – Shivam Sir, Ruchi Ma’am, Jitendra Tiwari Sir, Vicky Sir, Suraj Sir, Taruna Ma’am, Prempal Sir
Qualifying Marks – 60% or 90 Marks.
CGS Coaching is providing offline and online coaching for teaching recruitment and entrance exams since its inception in 2011. CTET (Central Eligibility Test) and state eligibility tests are mandatory to qualify for every candidate applying to be a teacher as primary teacher or Trained Graduate Teacher TGT in any school organizations especially in Government schools. KVS, DSSSB, NVS, APS and other reputed private schools also demand ctet certificates from qualified candidates willing to join as teachers. Same in state government schools state eligibility test is to be qualified.
In Uttar Pradesh either CTET is demanded by UP government school organizations. NCTE sets the norms for school teacher recruitments and decides syllabus for these TET exams.
WE at CGS Coaching prepare students coming after their B. Ed degree programs or BTC, JBT diploma for concerned CTET Exam. With our expert teachers of every subjects asked in ctet, unique and updated complete study material , mock tests and specialized pedagogy we ensure selection of each and every students with good marks in Teacher eligibility tests. CGS Coaching covers complete ctet syllabus and enables students to qualify it in first attempt.
So don’t wait lets join CGS Coaching New Batch for CTET and qualify it without any doubt. After you qualify CTET exam we also train you for next level which is recruitment for PRT or TGT exam in government schools such as KVS, NVS, DSSSB or UP Government schools.
CTET EXAM PATTERN
|CTET Paper 1||CTET Paper 2(Math & Sci.)||CTET Paper 2(Social Studies)|
|Child Development & Pedagogy- 30 Marks||Child Development & Pedagogy- 30 Marks||Child Development & Pedagogy- 30 Marks|
|Mathematics – 30 Marks||Mathematics & Science – 60 Marks||Social Studies – 60 Marks|
|Environmental Studies – 30 Marks||Language Option 1 – 30 Marks||Language Option 1 – 30 Marks|
|Language Option 1 – 30 Marks||Language Option 2 – 30 marks||Language Option 2 – 30 Marks|
|Language Option 2 – 30 Marks|
Note : At CGS Coaching , We provide best coaching for CTET exams with three languages as Hindi, English and Sanskrit. Our USP is Special Teachers for each subject, Fixed and Planned Class Schedule, Complete Study Material and Practice Sheets and unlimited doubt sessions individually as per need of the students.
CTET Preparation Tips
The beneficial tips and tricks are mentioned here which are extremely helpful for the students to clear the exam. These tips will definitely help the aspirants to qualify this examination with good percentile. The aspirant must go through the tips and tricks mentioned below:
1. Set a Goal: The candidate need to identify their strong areas and also plan on how much time they have to spend on each of the sections in order to complete everything on time.
2. Go through the syllabus: Identify all the important topics Go through the syllabus, divide the time according to the topics and note down the topics which need to prepare first. Try to go through the previous year Exam papers of Targeted Exam. Make a list of the topics according to their importance and previous year question papers.
3. Focus on Pedagogy: Child pedagogy is a complete subject and will constitute 30 Marks, besides that each subject contains 50% questions from Pedagogy. If the candidates focus on Pedagogy then they will have chances of attempting maximum questions and qualifying the exam.
4. Time Management: Time managed is half paper done. It is obligatory for the students as success in the exam is directly attached to the time management. All the aspirants are advised to solve the exam paper before time and try to move one step ahead. If the candidate finds any question difficult then leave that question or mark that question, move on other questions. Try to finish the exam before time so that you can again attempt the entire marked question at the end and revise your answers.
5. Practice makes a man perfect: The candidate must remember the fact that practice makes the man perfect hence keep practicing till the end. Regular practice will not only raise the level of speed but also raises the accuracy level. These two are the key to success as the questions attempted by the candidates must be accurate otherwise, it has no value.
6. Be confident: The candidate should build up their confidence level. Confidence is a must as it will boost the preparation of the candidate. But the aspirant must remember, be confident and not over confident. Maintain the gap between the two.
7. Joining Crash Course: Joining a reputed crash course is another CTET Preparation Tips 2016 in order to deal with the doubts. Crash course offers the competitive atmosphere which is extremely beneficial to qualify the exam.
8. Remain stress-free: Do not overload yourself with information before the exam. You cannot study all the things before the exam. Do not panic, just relax take a complete sleep. If you get stressed and do not sleep you will become anxious which is certainly not good for you. Try to reach Examination center before time, so that you can relax and focus well on the question paper.