BEST HTET COACHING CLASSES IN DELHI
Haryana School of Board Education Announced HTET Exam on 5th & 6th January 2019
Join New Batches in CGS & Qualify HTET with 100+ Marks | 20% Discount
Target Batches Start | Best Faculties | 15000+ Selection Record | 8+ Years Of Experience
Classes Available at All Centers | Flexible Batch Timings | Limited Seats
HTET Best Study Material is Also Available both in Hindi & English Medium, ORDER it NOW
Online Coaching For HTET Paper 1, HTET Paper 2, HTET Paper 3 is also Available
Call Now– 09711414783
CGS is one of the most prominent HTET coaching institute for HTET in Delhi NCR (Saket, GTB Nagar, Uttam Nagar, Nirman Vihar, Mukherjee Nagar, Jaipur And Varanasi). We excel in preparation for Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET) examinations . We have been guiding force for more than 15000 students in thier success in TET exams with respected marks. CGS Coaching is the most experienced and old coaching institute for TET Exams, we are providing HTET Coaching classes from it’s beginning.
We believe in Hard Work and Quality Teaching & advise you to ” GET THE BEST, LEAVE THE REST ™ ”
About HTET: The Haryana School of Board Education conducts HTET examination for the post of PRT, TGT, PGT teachers in the state annually. It is a mandatory test for getting a teaching job in the state. You can take this test many times for obtaining a Certificate as there is no restriction on the number of attempts.
HTET 2018 notification released at HTET official website http://www.bseh.org.in/. HTET exam will be held on 5th & 6th January 2019. You can apply online for HTET 2018 through the direct link provided. 30th November 2018 is the last date of HTET online application form.
CGS HIGHLIGHTS FOR HTET EXAM
15000+ CGS Candidates Qualified HTET/TET
Experienced & Subject Specific Expert Faculties
Equal Focus on Content as well as Pedagogy
Unique & Complete Study Material
Regular Mock Tests Based on CBSE Pattern
80% + Questions Directly from Our Classroom
All Centers Adjacent to Metro Stations
HTET EXAM PATTERN
|HTET Paper 1||HTET Paper 2||HTET Paper 3|
|Child Development and Pedagogy – 30 MCQs/30 Marks||Child Development and Pedagogy – 30 MCQs/30 Marks||Child Development and Pedagogy – 30 MCQs/30 Marks|
|Languages (Hindi – 15 MCQs/15 Marks & English – 15 MCQs/15 Marks)||Languages (Hindi – 15 MCQs/15 Marks & English – 15 MCQs/15 Marks)||Languages (Hindi – 15 MCQs/15 Marks & English – 15 MCQs/15 Marks)|
|General Studies (Quantitative Aptitude – 10 MCQs/10 Marks, Reasoning Ability – 10 MCQs/10 Marks & Haryana G.K. and Awareness – 10 MCQs/10 Marks)||General Studies (Quantitative Aptitude – 10 MCQs/10 Marks, Reasoning Ability – 10 MCQs/10 Marks & Haryana G.K. and Awareness – 10 MCQs/10 Marks)||General Studies (Quantitative Aptitude – 10 MCQs/10 Marks, Reasoning Ability – 10 MCQs/10 Marks & Haryana G.K. and Awareness – 10 MCQs/10 Marks)|
|Mathematics – 30 MCQs/30 Marks||Subject Specific as opted – 60 MCQs/60 Marks||Subject Specific as opted – 60 MCQs/60 Marks|
|Environmental Studies – 30 MCQs/30 Marks|
Note : At CGS Coaching , We provide best coaching for HTET exams with three languages as Hindi, English. Our USP is Special Teachers for each subject, Fixed and Planned Class Schedule, Complete Study Material and Practice Sheets and unlimited doubt sessions individually as per need of the students.
HTET COURSE DETAILS
|HTET Paper 1||HTET Paper 2||HTET Paper 3|
|Duration – Till Exam||Duration – Till Exam||Duration – Till Exam|
|Course Fee – 10,500||Course Fee – 10,500||Course Fee – 10,500|
|Features- Regular Classes, Tests & Study Material||Features- Regular Classes, Tests & Study Material||Features- Regular Classes, Tests & Study Material|
|Doubt Sessions on Request||Doubt Sessions on Request||Doubt Sessions on Request|
|Motivational Sessions||Motivational Sessions||Motivational Sessions|
Note : Additional 10 % Discount Offer for CGS old students of TET Batch, and 05 % Discount for CGS Students of all other courses. We have limited seats per batch, and admissions already has been started, so let’s not delay and join as soon as possible to give your 100% this time Because you know “KAL HO NA HO”.
HTET Study Material / Distance Learning Program
Dear students, CGS Coaching has received several requests from different places complete and updated Study Materials of HTET Paper 1, 2 & 3.. There are many candidates who are not able to come to Delhi for classroom coaching due to financial and other personal reasons but they want to join CGS Coaching’s SSPP (Sure Success Preparation Platform) for HTET and other State TET Exam preparations. Finally CGS management has decided to launch its study material for out-side students in affordable fee structure. Study Material is designed by subject experts and it covers all the topics of all subjects mentioned in HTET syllabus. It also covers Solved Previous Year’s Question Papers, Mock Tests, Class Handouts, Notes on Pedagogical Issues and much more.
DLP course Fee for HTET Paper 1, HTET Paper 2 & HTET Paper 3 is Rs. 5000 only. Fee mentioned here is inclusive of all courier charges, service tax and others.
HTET Preparation Tips
The beneficial tips and tricks are mentioned here which are extremely helpful for the students to clear the exam. These tips will definitely help the aspirants to qualify this examination with good percentile. The aspirant must go through the tips and tricks mentioned below:
1. Set a Goal: The candidate need to identify their strong areas and also plan on how much time they have to spend on each of the sections in order to complete everything on time.
2. Go through the syllabus: Identify all the important topics Go through the syllabus, divide the time according to the topics and note down the topics which need to prepare first. Try to go through the previous year Exam papers of Targeted Exam. Make a list of the topics according to their importance and previous year question papers.
3. Focus on Pedagogy: Child pedagogy is a complete subject and will constitute 30 Marks, besides that each subject contains 50% questions from Pedagogy. If the candidates focus on Pedagogy then they will have chances of attempting maximum questions and qualifying the exam.
4. Time Management: Time managed is half paper done. It is obligatory for the students as success in the exam is directly attached to the time management. All the aspirants are advised to solve the exam paper before time and try to move one step ahead. If the candidate finds any question difficult then leave that question or mark that question, move on other questions. Try to finish the exam before time so that you can again attempt the entire marked question at the end and revise your answers.
5. Practice makes a man perfect: The candidate must remember the fact that practice makes the man perfect hence keep practicing till the end. Regular practice will not only raise the level of speed but also raises the accuracy level. These two are the key to success as the questions attempted by the candidates must be accurate otherwise, it has no value.
6. Be confident: The candidate should build up their confidence level. Confidence is a must as it will boost the preparation of the candidate. But the aspirant must remember, be confident and not over confident. Maintain the gap between the two.
7. Joining Crash Course: Joining a reputed crash course is another HTET Preparation Tips 2016 in order to deal with the doubts. Crash course offers the competitive atmosphere which is extremely beneficial to qualify the exam.
8. Remain stress-free: Do not overload yourself with information before the exam. You cannot study all the things before the exam. Do not panic, just relax take a complete sleep. If you get stressed and do not sleep you will become anxious which is certainly not good for you. Try to reach Examination center before time, so that you can relax and focus well on the question paper.