IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Exam 2018
Preparing for IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Exam 2018? Get notifications, apply online, admit card, syllabus, exam pattern, cut off, & free mock test series for IGNOU B.Ed 2018.
The Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) is a course which comes under the Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), which is focused to develop the understanding of teaching-learning at secondary and senior secondary level between the students.
IGNOU B.Ed Application Form 2018
Candidates applied for the IGNOU B.Ed 2018 can check out the application form at the official site of http://www.ignou.ac.in. We will update the prospectus once the online application form gets active.
|At the counter||Rs 1000/-|
|By Post||Rs 1050/-|
- Minimum 50% marks either in the Graduation
- Master’s Degree in Sciences/Social Sciences/Commerce/Humanity
- Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks or any other qualification equivalent
- Trained in-service teachers in elementary education
- Candidates who have completed an NCTE recognized teacher education programme through face-to-face mode
|Minimum Age||No bar|
|Maximum Age||No bar|
Admission will be based on the score obtained in the IGNOU entrance test. Candidates have to submit.
After all – “Knowledge increases by sharing not by saving!”
We have done Our task, now it’s your turn Let your friends also know about IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Exam 2018.